By booking a treatment or consultation you also agree with the full terms and conditions and prices.
Important terms related to your appointment:
*If you miss your appointment, or you cancel or reschedule with less than 24 h notice, the booked session will be charged 100%. With less than 48h notice 50% of the session will be charged.
*Arriving late for a consultation/treatment will result in a reduction of consultation/treatment period to ensure the following clients are being treated at their scheduled appointment times. There will be no reduction in price for this.
*Make sure you arrive 5-10 min before your appointment, to enjoy the full session that you booked.
Belangrijke voorwaarden met betrekking tot uw afspraak:
*Als u uw afspraak mist, of u annuleert of verplaatst met minder dan 24 uur van tevoren, wordt de geboekte sessie 100% in rekening gebracht. Bij een opzegtermijn van minder dan 48 uur wordt 50% van de sessie in rekening gebracht.
*Te laat komen voor een consult/behandeling zal resulterenin een kortere consultatie/behandeling om ervoor te zorgen dat de volgende cliënten worden behandeld op hun geplande afspraaktijden. Hiervoor zal geen prijsverlaging plaatsvinden.
*Zorg dat je 5-10 min voor je afspraak er bent om van de volledige therapie sessie te genieten.
Full Terms and Conditions Flow to Balance Ayurveda
Below you will find the conditions of Flow to Balance Ayurveda. These simple rules ensure that all consultations and treatments can run smoothly and efficiently.
As a result, every client gets the attention he or she deserves.
I. General Service Policy
- While we hope to be able to accommodate same-day appointments, sessions are most effectively scheduled with a minimum of one week notice.
- All treatments are custom-made so treatment descriptions are approximate and will vary depending on your individual physical needs and conditions. Please allow time for consultation through the Flow to Balance Ayurveda Body Intake.
- To keep a nice relaxing environment, we kindly ask you to turn your mobile phone’s ringtone off during your visit and please do not use your phone for calling while in the Flow to Balance Ayurveda clinic.
- Flow to Balance requires parental consent for bookings for or by customers under the age of 16.
- Parents are always encouraged to be present in the room with children under 12.
- Consultation and treatment fees are published on flowtobalance.com
- The fee must be paid before or latest on the day of the consultation/treatment.
- The fee is based on reserving a consultation/treatment, not on attendance of that consultation/treatment. See below for missed, cancelled or rescheduled appointments.
- Payment can be made in cash or through tikkie/payment request.
III. Arriving late
- If you are late for the appointment the booked session will be charged 100% of the full price of the appointment.
- Make sure to arrive 5-10 min minutes before the scheduled consultation or treatment time.
- For the first appointment please arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled appointment.
- Arriving late for a consultation/treatment will result in a reduction of consultation/treatment period to ensure the following clients are being treated at their scheduled appointment times. There will be no reduction in price for this.
IV. Missed appointments
- If you miss your appointment the booked session will be charged 100% of the full price of the appointment.
V. Cancellation / Rescheduling
- If you cancel or reschedule with less than 24h notice, the booked session will be charged 100% of the full price of the appointment.
- If you cancel or reschedule with less than 48h notice 50% of the session will be charged.
- Not arriving for your appointment without notice will result in the appointment being treated as no-show and thus may result in the customer being charged 100% of the full price of their appointment, or redemption of Gift Card or Series.
- Arriving later than 15 minutes after scheduled appointment time without notice will result in the appointment being treated as no-show and thus may result in the customer being charged up to 100% of the full price of their appointment.
- As we are unable to judge reasons for change, cancellation or non-arrival, guests are reminded that no exceptions to the above conditions will be made and that any booking made with Flow to Balance Ayurveda (verbal or written) forms a legally binding contract.
- Flow to Balance Ayurveda reserves the right to cancel any appointment. If the therapist is not available to carry out your treatments through circumstances beyond their control, sudden circumstances or illness of the therapist, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. In the event that we cannot fulfill your appointment, we will contact you by email or telephone – where possible and as soon as possible. Flow to Balance Ayurveda will try everything within our ability to accommodate you at another time.
- We reserve the right to terminate any appointment (before or during) if any of the staff will experience any unpleasant, unfriendly or inappropriate physical or verbal behavior, or in case of extreme hygienic circumstances. The consultation/treatment will be fully charged to the customer in all above cases mentioned in this article.
VI. Arrival & Health Intake
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow a relaxed check in.
- Consultation time in the form of filling out or discussing the Flow to Balance Ayurveda Body-intake is not deducted from your massage treatment time but if you arrive later than your scheduled appointment time it will possibly cut into your massage treatment time.
- Arriving late for a massage treatment will result in a reduction of massage treatment period to ensure the following clients are being treated at their scheduled appointment times. There will be no reduction in price for this.
- First time clients will be asked to fill out the Flow to Balance Ayurveda Body-Intake form on medical history and preferences. This information is used solely to provide you with the best care possible and remains confidential. A more detailed consultation about your needs and wishes will be provided by your therapist during your service.
- It is the client’s responsibility to inform your Ayurvedic practitioner and massage therapist of any health conditions and medication intake.
- Please disclose any medical information which may affect your treatments. Flow to Balance Ayurveda can’t be held accountable to the possible outcome of a treatment if any medical information (contra-indications, injuries, medication use) was not disclosed by the client to Flow to Balance Ayurveda that would be a contra-indication.
- The information provided during your consultation is confidential and intended for review by fellow massage therapists only.
- Massage does not in any way replace medical care.
- Flow to Balance Ayurveda reserves the right to refuse treatment to a guest in any case where it is deemed irresponsible or possibly riskful for our customer to receive treatment.