Menstrual Cycle Superpowers:
Or How to use your Cycle to thrive
Do you feel your cycle is helping you thrive? Or is it holding you back from what you want to do?
Would you like to ...
• Use your menstrual cycle to thrive in life, relationships and work?
• Have a healthy menstrual cycle that supports your daily life?
• Have loads of energy for the things that really matter to you?
Then this 4 hour live workshop is for you!
What you’ll learn in this Ayurvedic Cycle awareness workshop:
• what are the 4 phases of the cycle
• what are the strengths and pitfalls for each phase
• when in your cycle are the optimum times for different activities and...
• how to use these to achieve what you want without burning out
• what your unique Ayurvedic mind-body type is and how to use it to achieve radiant health
• foods and lifestyle practices to support you in each phase of the cycle
• how to use the cycle to boost your health and reduce PMS symptoms
Why work with your cycle?
• it is a mindfulness practice for women
• it connects you to yourself and your feminine
• it is your monthly feedback system – the symptoms tell you what to do (or not do)
• it is your stress management system
Who is this for:
• if you are a woman or identify with the female energy
• if you have regular/ irregular/ no cycles
• if you are at menopause or had a hysterectomy
The magic of working with your cycle is available at any stage of your reproductive life
Treat your body well so that your soul is thrilled to live in it.
HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU’LL GET…
- HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU’LL GET…
• A live 4 hour workshop
• A practical pdf workbook to guide you through the process
• Live teaching and support from a professional Ayurvedic Practitioner
• Customized, personalized ideas based on your unique mind-body type
• A 4 week Ayurveda challenge to get you started on harnessing the powers of your cycle
YOU’LL LEAVE WITH at least 3 actionable steps to start working with your cycle right away.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY IOANA, CERTIFIED AYUVEDIC PRACTITIONER
Ioana is a certified Ayurvedic Practitioner since 2019 with a Bachelor degree in Ayurvedic Medicine from The European Institute for Scientific Research in Ayurveda, The Hague. Also she is a certified Massage Therapist with more than 6 years of experience in this field.
Her mission is to inspire you to discover the lifelong habits that bring you to the most vibrant version of yourself so that you can lead a happy, balanced and fulfilled life.