Ayurveda Workshop: Basics for Self Care
Discover your ayurvedic mind-body type and what YOU need for your optimal health
Thursday, March 11th, 19:00 pm - 21:00 pm CET
Do you feel restless, stressed, with aches and pains all over your body? Or do you have digestive issues, from feeling bloated to constipation or even heartburn? And you just have no clue what to eat anymore? Are you looking for a natural alternative to your health issues?
This Introduction to Ayurveda workshop is the perfect way to bring back the balance into your body and your mind.
During this 1.5 hrs session + 15 min Q&A, we will look into the basic principles of Ayurveda and nutritional guidelines for each body type.
Ayurveda views each person as unique with individual physiologies and emotional background. For this reason, each person's path toward optimal health is also unique.
What YOU’LL LEARN in this ayurvedic workshop….
- what your unique Ayurvedic mind-body constitution is
- recognizing early signs of imbalance in yourself
- practical Lifestyle & Nutrition tips to bring back the balance
Treat your body well so that your soul is thrilled to live in it.
HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU’LL GET…
- A live, 90-minute lesson dedicated to helping you understand your unique body type and to create a 3 step health plan
- A beautiful pdf workbook to guide you through the process
- Live teaching and support from a professional Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Customized, personalized ideas – no more useless, generic “tips and tricks”
- A 7 day Ayurveda challenge to get you started on your new health habits
YOU’LL LEAVE WITH at least 3 actionable steps to start bringing back the balance right away.
- It respects the uniqueness of the individual.
- It considers the person as a whole-Body, mind and spirit together.
- It offers sustainable natural solutions to promote healing.
- It empowers everyone to take responsibility of their own well being
- It works! But it does not work unless you do!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY IOANA, CERTIFIED AYUVEDIC PRACTITIONER
Ioana is a certified ayurvedic practitioner since 2019 with a Bachelor degree in Ayurvedic Medicine from The European Institute for Scientific Research in Ayurveda, The Hague. Also she is a certified Massage Therapist with more than 6 years of experience in this field.
Her mission is to inspire you to discover the lifelong habits that bring you to the most vibrant version of yourself so that you can lead a happy, balanced and fulfilled life.